EMIR HALICILIK SAN.TIC.LTD.STI
SUVI fl ooring is modern and luxurious floor covering. It is a great choice for almoust
everywhere. Suvi flooring is easy to install and we offer many different colour
(KIILTO M 1000 / KIILTO EXTRA in FINLAND)
SUVI flooring should be set up by specialist carpet installer. It should be install for dry
and clean surface and install room temperature should be above 15°C. Installer shoul
always follow the specifications from the adhesive producer.
1. Take SUVI flooring material to room temperature at least 24 hours before set up.
2. Unrolled it.
3. Cut the lenght allowing 5-10 cm overmeasure.
4. When planning the installation try to avoid seams across the fl ooring.
5. Place the materials overlap about 5 cm. Cut it even with utility knife. Glue the
space and put the material back. The seams should be almoust invisible.
6. Always install SUVI flooring in the same direction.
7. The seams could be cold-welded by PVC-cold-welding technique.
- Do not drag heavy object which can break surface of the flooring.
- Use for stairs front edge mouldings to increase the wear on the stair edges.
- Always test the adhesives first for a small area.